Monday, April 11, 2011

everything is a mess.

im in lost.with all the hectic life,and all the others emotionally problems dont go well.sampai bila nak berlari,lari dari masalah...sampai bila nak sembunyikan diri.i dont know.i just dont have the confidence to face all the problems yet.i wanna try to face it,but im just scared that it'll hurt me so bad till the point that i cant be able to stand up.until i can barely breathing.i might look strong,but who knows how much i cry in my sleep.

because i have nobody to help me here,so i need to protect myself,my heart first.im sorry if the fact that im running away make you feel guilty,i just dont mean it.n i know you all the pain,you dont mean it.even if you dont mean it,it hurts me a lot..im also sorry for all the pain i gave you.

in front of me,i have two different choices that i dont really like both of it;running away till all this crazy stuff end,and only after that i face our problem,or face the problem now,n i might tear apart,fall onto the ground,not being able to do any work,living my life like a living corpse.

because i need to protect myself,ive choose the first choice.but im afraid,by that time,youre no longer be there.youve gone with another person that gives you the attention you always want.ya Allah,make me choose the best choice for me.

as im too afraid of losing him...

p/s:takut

2 comments:

AtieAbid said...

dear, awak kena kuat. lupakan sejenak masalah yg ada. tarik nafas pjg2 dan hembus. senyum. semoga awak happy2 selalu.

Nina :) said...

hey, i've come here because i was intrigued by the lovely voice i heard on youtube.. :) hye!

anyway dear, it's a matter of now or never. i don't really know what's your situation right now, but i'm also having the same feeling: helplessness. don't be afraid of the outcome for your actions. if you don't try, you won't know. and you'll feel regretful for not giving it a go. whatever choice you're gonna make, include bismillahitawakaltu 'alallah,ok? it will give you the courage, iA.