Monday, April 18, 2011



Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello.
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't, hello.

My heart refuses to let you go, no matter how hard I try.
I continue to hold onto you even though it causes me to hurt more.
When you first saw me, did you fall in love with me?
These tears have become painful.

You've done well, well done.
Were you planning on hurting me?
The more I think about it, the more I hate it.
I don't know what to think anymore.

Heart...
please don't fall in love anymore.
I want to laugh again, I want to forget you.
I'll send all my love away, back to you.
Even though it's painful,i'll smile and say 'goodbye'...

I can't help but think about it when I have nothing to do.
Can't you see that I'm full of tears?
If you just ended up walking away, why even bother looking at me in the first place?
My eyes begin to sting again.

You've done well, well done.
Were you planning on hurting me?
The more I think about it, the more I hate it.
I don't know what to think anymore.

Heart...
please don't fall in love anymore.
I want to laugh again, I want to forget you.
I'll send all my love away, back to you.
Even though it's painful,i'll smile and say 'goodbye'...

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello.
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't, hello.
It's alright, love, let it go and learn to laugh again.

Everything worked out, it'll be fine.
Maybe one day I'll think of this again.
One day, you'll be in this kind of pain.
One day, you'll be the one crying.

Heart...
please don't fall in love anymore.
I want to laugh again, I want to forget you.
I'll send all my love away, back to you.
Even though it's painful,i'll smile and say 'goodbye'...


p/s:its not a 'goodbye',its just 'be right back'.

5 comments:

AtieAbid said...

just smile. everythin will be fine. =)

aqilah ismail said...

suke ayat tu. ''it's not a goodbye, its kust be right back''

aqilah ismail said...

pergh! typo!

it's ME! said...

baru discover about u n ur talent dekat blog milimilo.wahhh 2 2 i kagum.dah memang macam korea habes.suara mmg boleh pegi jauh punye tak tipu.btw nak tanye,u g jepon under jpa or mara?sbb macam teruja kejap bile tau still ade hanta budak g jepon buat pharma.sbb ade 1 mase dulu kan kecoh gov stop anta budak2 buat medic g sana..cecite cecite.hehe

wahana3115803 said...

AtieAbid:thank you...dah ok sikit skrg hehe

nas:haha typo kau tak boleh belah...

it's me:hehe thank you..ala mana ade,biasa2 je...i under jpa.entah la,jpa start balik nak htr org buat pharm n dentist dekat jpn,i forst bacth masa die start balik htr kot..tp hmm tayah la htr lagi dah kot medic g sini,haha seksaaaaa