Monday, July 18, 2011

Because I Miss You


Always under exactly the same sky,
always exactly the same day
Other than you're not being here,
there’s nothing different at all
I just want to smile,
want to forget everything
Just like absolutely nothing has happened,
smiling to live my days

Miss you,miss you so much,
because I miss you so much...
Everyday all by myself,
calling and calling you...
Want to see you,want to see you,
because I want to see you so much...
Now it’s like I have this habit,
keep calling out your name...
It’s the same today

I thought I’d let go,
not leaving anything behind
No, no, now I still can’t let you go
Miss you, miss you so much,
because I miss you so much...
Everyday all by myself,
calling and calling you...

Want to see you,want to see you,
because I want to see you so much...
Now it’s like I have this habit,
keep calling out your name...
It’s the same today

Everyday, everyday,
it feels like I’m gonna die...
what should I do?

Love you, love you,
I love you...
I hadn’t even spoken the words,
I just let you go
Sorry, sorry,
do you hear my words?
My late confession,
can you hear it?
I love you...





alone


p/s:Other than you're not being here,
there’s nothing different at all...

No comments: