Tuesday, July 12, 2011

우리 다시 만나요..



I must've been wrong
I must've believed that you were someone who passes by
I didn't realize that it was this painful
I thought it would just sting and go away quickly
I thought love was just a common thing

But strangely, as the days pass by
As I quickly try to meet other people
You become more focused in my life
You stay inside my head
Did I love you this much?

How are you? Are you like me?
Is your heart hurting like mine?
We just can't.. We just can't seperate
Let's meet again.. We should meet again
Like before...

As I remember the past
As I count the precious memories
There was no one like you
You were so good to me
I can see you better from afar...

How are you? Are you like me?
Is your heart hurting like mine?
We just can't.. We just can't seperate
Let's meet again.. We should meet again
Like before...

I'll go there first and wait for you
At the place where we first met..

Perhaps you aren't coming back because you don't know how I feel
Maybe it's a good thing that we've tried breaking up
Maybe it's a good thing that I've tried living without you
Now I realize how much I want you..
Now I.. Now I love you...
More than you love me..




p/s:sigh....

No comments: