Thursday, November 3, 2011

unbreak my heart.

right now,i just cant find any word to console my own heart.
for the 3 years and a half onward starting from next week,i can only come home at 8/9/10 pm everyday after doing all the experiments and research,everyday classes from 840/1010 am,twice/three times a month of saturday's seminar that may end at 6/7 pm,no public holiday,a month and a half spring holidays that has been shorten to a week,a month and a half summer holidays that has been shorten to 2 weeks,that means no vacation,no raya,no friends,no family,everything.

do i have any time for myself?i wanna do lots of things.i wanna talk a walk in the evening at the park,i wanna take a beautiful picture,i wanna sing,i wanna go shopping,i wanna bake myself a cake,i wanna learn how to cook properly,i wanna watch tv,i wanna have a vacation around japan,i wanna go home and see my family,my friends,i wanna laugh as much as i can,i wanna be a human,not a living robot with no friends,no heart.

but now i can only imagine myself cycling on the cold road alone,in the night,as soon as i reach home,i might even dont have any strength to prepare a meal for myself.

it's just too hard to think positively.by only think about it,i cant even breath properly.it feels like im trapped in a chamber,with no way no go out.

for 3 years and a half,3 years and a half...is not a short period.

Japan,you're being so mean to me.please unbreak my heart.you've already make me cry so much.

give me back my life....

i wanna go back to malaysia sooo badly.;(

5 comments:

emi_liana said...

Amal,gambare!!!..

[fArAh aLiAs] said...

awak kat blog farah :)

http://coretanharapan.blogspot.com/2011/11/syahdu-nya.html

suka awak!!!!

purple ungu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lia fen said...

loike your voice!

dak skema said...

apa pun yang tejadi kena hadapi dugaan dengan senyuman,...gambateee :)