When the world turns darkAnd the rain quietly fallsEverything is stillEven today, without a doubtI can’t get out of itI can’t get out from the thoughts of youNowI know that it’s the endI know that it’s all just foolishnessNow I know that it’s not trueI am just disappointed in myself forNot being able to get a hold of you because of that prideOn the rainy days you come and find meTorturing me through the nightWhen the rain starts to stop, you followSlowly, little by little, you will stop as wellI must be drunk, I think I need to stop drinkingSince the rain is falling, I think I might fall as wellWell this doesn’t mean that I miss you, no it doesn’t mean thatIt just means that the time we had together was a bit sharpWhen it’s the type of day that you really likedI keep opening the raw memories of youMaking the excuse that it’s all memories, I take a step forwardI don’t even make the effort to escapeNowI erased all of youI emptied out all of youBut when the rain falls againAll the memories of you I hid with effortIt all comes back, it must be looking for youOn the rainy days you come and find meTorturing me through the nightWhen the rain starts to stop, you followSlowly, little by little, you will stop as wellTo you..Now there is no path for me to returnBut looking at your happy faceI will still try to laugh since I was the oneWithout the strength to stop you....On the rainy days you come and find meTorturing me through the nightWhen the rain starts to stop, you followSlowly, little by little, you will stop as wellWhat can I do about something that already ended?I’m just regretting after like the stupid fool I amRain always falls so it will repeat againWhen it stops, that’s when I will stop as wellRain always falls so it will repeat againWhen it stops, that’s when I will stop as well....
p/s:"What can I do about something that already ended?"
No comments:
Post a Comment