Always under exactly the same sky, always exactly the same dayOther than you're not being here, there’s nothing different at allI just want to smile, want to forget everythingJust like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days
Miss you,miss you so much, because I miss you so much...Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you...Want to see you,want to see you,because I want to see you so much...Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name...It’s the same today
I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behindNo, no, now I still can’t let you goMiss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much...Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you...
Want to see you,want to see you, because I want to see you so much...Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name...It’s the same today
Everyday, everyday,it feels like I’m gonna die...what should I do?
Love you, love you, I love you...I hadn’t even spoken the words, I just let you goSorry, sorry, do you hear my words?My late confession, can you hear it?I love you...
p/s:Other than you're not being here,
there’s nothing different at all...
No comments:
Post a Comment