I must've been wrongI must've believed that you were someone who passes byI didn't realize that it was this painfulI thought it would just sting and go away quicklyI thought love was just a common thingBut strangely, as the days pass byAs I quickly try to meet other peopleYou become more focused in my lifeYou stay inside my headDid I love you this much?How are you? Are you like me?Is your heart hurting like mine?We just can't.. We just can't seperateLet's meet again.. We should meet againLike before...As I remember the pastAs I count the precious memoriesThere was no one like youYou were so good to meI can see you better from afar...How are you? Are you like me?Is your heart hurting like mine?We just can't.. We just can't seperateLet's meet again.. We should meet againLike before...I'll go there first and wait for youAt the place where we first met..Perhaps you aren't coming back because you don't know how I feelMaybe it's a good thing that we've tried breaking upMaybe it's a good thing that I've tried living without youNow I realize how much I want you..Now I.. Now I love you...More than you love me..
p/s:sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment